Meet the Dentist
James B. Draveck, DDS, FAGD
Dentists and staff caring enough to listen to you is a concern that many consider most important in their oral healthcare provider. Of the many dentists to choose from in this area, people want to find a caring, gentle dentist with expert skills to treat them and their families. At JAMES B. DRAVECK, DDS, PC you will receive quality dental care. You will find this office takes great effort to keep you comfortable during and after your treatment, while utilizing the very latest techniques available. You will receive the best in all phases of dental care from one of the area’s most respected dental professionals.
I am a native of Syracuse. I reside in Camillus with my wife, Sue, and three sons, Seamus, Connor and Maxwell who attend LeMoyne College and West Genesee Schools, respectively. My time, talent and extensive dental education have led my abilities in offering quality dentistry at an affordable price. I have been practicing dentistry since 1991.
James B. Draveck, DDS, PC is my dental office located at 405 Oak Street, Syracuse, NY 13203. We offer the very latest in dental technology and services. We bring to you over 25 years of experience. My dental facility offers cleanings, single visit restoration crowns, fillings, root canals, bridge, bonding, dentures, whitening, Invisalign braces, Velscope-oral cancer screening, and a full line of cosmetic enhancement.
My extensive education from Georgetown School of Dentistry affords me the highest level of professional dental training available. I received my Fellowship (500 continuing credit hours) in 1994 and soon will receive my Mastership (650 continuing credit hours) in dedicated areas of dental application studies. I attended Buffalo University for certification in extensive cosmetic dentistry. I am also a faculty member of the St. joseph's Dental Residency Program for the past 25 years. My staff and I attend continual educational seminars to bring you the very latest technology at an affordable price.
The question to ask yourself is: "Do you really love your smile?"
Please make an appointment today-your smile will be happy you did!
James B. Draveck, DDS PC Is A Contributor To:
- ACIS - Student Sport Sponsorship Program
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- American Veterans Discount Program (ask us about this program)
- Central New York Food Pantry
- Disabled American Veterans (monthly contribution)
- Disable American Veterans Discount Program (ask us about this program)
- Dr. E. Murakami Centre for Lyme Research, Education & Assistance Society (British Columbia)
- Duke University - Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center
- East Hill Elementary Jogathon
- East Hill Elementary PTA
- Eastern Farm Workers Association (free dental services)
- Food Bank of Central New York
- Girl Scouts of American
- Go Fund Me (Olson Family)
- LeMoyne College
- Lyme Disease Association
- Rescue Mission of Central New York- St. Joseph's Dental Clinic (over 26 years of volunteered service as attending dentist for dental residency program)
- St. Joseph's on the Hill Church
- Syracuse University
- The Hinman Twins
- Uniformed Military Men and Women Program (ask us about this program)
- West Genesee Sports Booster
- West Genesee High School Career Day Advisory
- World Vision
- Wounded Warrior
...your affiliation with our office enables support to these fine Organizations.
We Want To Thank you!